“Invites” is a process of creating new NFT Characters from existing ones.
Invites is an important feature of the Let Me Speak ecosystem, as it hands control of new NFT creation over to the users. We expect most NFT Characters to be created by users via Invites.
How do I invite another NFT Character?
- It takes two NFTs of the same rarity to create another one via Invites.
- Choose one NFT Character, and press the Invite button on that Character’s page
- Pick another NFT Character of the same rarity, and see the LSTAR cost of inviting a new one and its potential rarity and talent range
- Confirm you are happy with the transaction and get your new NFT Character in minutes
Which NFT Characters are able to invite others?
Each of the two NFT Characters that participate in an invite, should meet the following criteria:
- Have available Invite slots (each NFT Character has six slots)
- Have an XP level  or higher
- Have not participated in invites in the  preceding days
How much does it cost to create a new NFT via Invites?
Otherwise, you will need to do some maths using the reference tables below. Let's go through an example:
- Let's say you have 2 Rare NFTs, one with 0 invites used and the other with 2.
- Price of Invite = ( 8,000 + 9,700 ) = 17,700 LSTARs
There will be a fee applicable to inviting a new character equal to 6% of the Price of Invite.
Base cost of Invite in LSTARs for each participant:
Why does each subsequent invite cost more?
Each subsequent Invite can give you a higher value. It provides an added bonus to the Talent range or even to the Rarity of the new Character.
If one of the Characters participating in the Invite has completed more than two Invites, you will get a chance to receive a Character of higher Rarity. For the third invite, the chance is 2%; for the fourth, 4th 4%; and for the fifth, 8%.
If both of your Characters make the sixth and final Invites, you will get a new Character with a higher Rarity. For Legendary Characters, you will get a new Legendary Rarity NFT with double the length of the LMS visa.
How much will these new NFTs earn a day?
The new NFT Characters work in exactly the same way as the original ones.
The amount they make is mainly driven by their Rarity and Talent.
How do I buy LSTARS needed for Invites?
What do I do with a new NFT when it arrives?
- Hold it. LMS Visa only starts after you play it or use it as an Invite at least once
- Use it to Learn-and-Earn
- Invite new NFT Characters
- Sell it to others on the Marketplace
- Send it to your friends, family members or someone you care about as a gift
How important is the NFT Character’s Talent?
Talent is a key attribute of any Character. The more Talent points a Character has, the faster it will progress in XP levels, the more it can Earn, and the more chances it has to win in PvP.
Talent points are fixed at the inception of an NFT Character. They do not change over time.
Characters with higher Talent earn 10% extra LSTARs within each Rarity. For example, Characters with a Talent of 30–35 earn 100% LSTAR rewards for learning, and Characters with a Talent of 36–39 earn 110% LSTAR rewards for the same activity.
How do I get an NFT Character with the highest talent?
Here is a list of bonuses which apply to the potential talent range of new Characters, depending on the stats of the Characters who perform the Invite:
- From Levels (each 10 Level +0.5)
- From Invites done (each Invite +0.5)
- From high Talent (up to +2)
You can also use an extra +3 bonus for Talent Range for an extra fee in LSTARs.
Choose two Characters that you want to Invite a new one, and you will see a potential Talent range of the new Character and probability of higher Rarity.